Protecting your Soul

(immediately delete/maybe I'll move to next blog maybe -senyumtuanlangit.blogspot.com)

all the unuseful information are breaking me.
why? 'cause they're not at the time! I got tired all this day!
or, I just bad at time management? so bad.

I wanna say "I don't care" out loud
I wanna leave all this task
I wanna run away
I wanna scream out
I wanna cursed people around!
but I realize the most important thing I should do while getting anger is just take a deep breath. so I pleased my self, "just take a deep breath and it's gonna be easier than you thought" said me to my self. it's hard, for sure! but I'm trying to take a deep breath not only once. as I did it, I got a bit longer to the next step. it's such a nice begin. I get remembering on Allah, "am I wrong if I'm being whiny when hit a small problem?" my tears almost drop, but I keep it hard. I should face it up. but at last, my tears are fell too. I know that tears won't make it better, so I started to do something to face it up.

protecting your soul, that the title I named before should have to be connected with the contents.
I've learned Maqshid SyarI'ah a year ago at second-grade senior high school. my teacher teaches us that Al-Qur'an has encouraged us to control our souls. and he (Mr Teguh) ask us to find out about the distribution of maqshid syariah.
maqshid syariah are divided into 6 parts. and for this moment, I just gonna share one part, about hifz nafs(protecting soul). irrespectively comply with the basic needs of protecting our souls, it's related to maintaining ethical decency as the one that put in the lightest part but I believe that protecting our souls is not just feed ourselves every day but we also need to maintain our daily attitudes. it's helped our approach with Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, like doing shabr, remembering on Allah, keep your mouth from saying a bad word etc.
...
maybe it such a weird blog, and a bad 'explanation' content but I hope it helps.
...

take a deep breath, and being shabr to face your problem, it's easy at all. just remember Allah, hanging on Him and Allah would make it easier than your thought. doesn't give a direct impact, but just consistent to do this. shabr protecting your soul. it's such my own experience to learn about protecting our souls is.

...

إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ
Verily, the prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater.
Surah Al-Ankabut 29:45

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MARKET DAY 'AISYIYAH BOARDING SCHOOL BANDUNG

Perenungan Cinta dari Perjalanan Rasa karya Fahd Pahdepie

dear